Document Drop-Off Locations

On this page:


If you were issued a 221(g) letter and instructed by the Embassy or Consulate General to submit additional documentation for further processing, you should submit those documents to a CITIC branch, which will deliver your documents to the Embassy or Consulate General.


To view CITIC Bank document drop-off locations, click here.