Contact UsOn this page:
- Hours of Operation
- Check Your Visa Application Status
- Check the Status of Your Passport
- Required Information
- Contact Information
Hours of Operation
Mandarin and English-speaking customer service agents are ready to assist you Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 8:00pm. The call center is closed for Singapore and U.S. holidays.
Check Your Visa Application Status
If you are a nonimmigrant applicant, you may check your DS-160 and visa application status online here by entering your interview location and your DS-160 barcode number. If you are an immigrant visa applicant you will enter your case number.
Check the Status of Your Passport
Instant: Enter your passport number below to check on the status. If your passport is ready for pick-up, please bring supporting documents and collect it in a timely manner. If your passport is not collected in a timely manner it will be sent back to the Embassy or Consulate.
Email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject and/or body enter a valid passport number exactly as it was entered at the time the appointment was scheduled. Do not include any additional text. You will receive an automatic response with the status.
Please have all of the following information on hand before contacting the call center:
- The visa applicant's first and last name
- The visa applicant's passport number
- The visa applicant's date of birth
- The visa applicant's email address
- The U.S. Embassy/Consulate where the visa applicant will appear for an interview
If you do not have all of the information listed above then the call center will not be able to help you. Please collect the missing information and then call back.
If you need help with your visa application or want to learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to the U.S., please contact us via any of the means shown below. Visa application services call center agents are able to assist you via telephone, chat or email.
Telephone: Please contact a customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers:
- Singapore Callers - If you are in Singapore, please call +6531585400.
- International Callers: Applicants calling from the United States can reach a customer service representative at +1 703 520 2238. Hours of operation in the continental U.S. are 7pm-7am EST / 6pm-6am CST / 5pm-5am MST / 4pm-4am PST.
Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to us at:
Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative from 8:00am to 8:00pm., please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-singapore.
Chat (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.): To chat with a customer service representative, please click below.