IV Address Registration
PRIOR TO the visa interview, you MUST register an address on USTravelDocs for document/visa delivery.
If there are other derivative applicants in your case, you will have to add them as dependents and provide complete and correct information for all these derivative applicants. Failure to add your dependents and provide all the required information may delay the delivery of their visas.
Except for Fiancé (K), Refugee/Asylee and Amerasian visa applicants, each immigrant visa beneficiary with a different case number must create their own USTravelDocs account and register address for document/visa delivery. Please IMMEDIATELY follow the Step-by-Step instructions below:
Step 1 – Create an account at: http://bit.ly/visa-account. If you already have your own account, please move to Step 2.
Step 2 – Log in to your account at: http://bit.ly/us-login.
Step 3 – After logging in, you will be taken to a Dashboard, please look at the left of the Dashboard, click on “New Application / Schedule Appointment”, and follow the instructions below:
- Choose “Immigrant Visa”, then click “Continue”.
- Choose “Immigrant Visas – Address Registration ONLY”, then click “Continue”.
- Select your visa class, then click “Continue”.
- Fill in all the required fields, then click “Continue”. Please make sure the First Name field includes both your first name and given name. For example, if your full name is Nguyen Thi Thu Trang, please enter “Thi Thu Trang” in the First Name field and “Nguyen” in the Last Name field. Please also make sure you enter your most updated Passport Number and please do not forget to provide your phone numbers. These fields are very important.
- If there are other derivative applicants in your case, you will have to add them as dependents at this step and provide complete and correct information for all these derivative applicants. Failure to add your dependents may delay the delivery of their visas.
- Select your preferred delivery option, then click “Continue”.
- Click on “Printable Version”and print out the Address Registration Confirmation Page.
Please note that failure to register your address in a timely fashion will delay the visa processing and visa delivery. If you need assistance, you may contact the Call Center by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is important that your mailing address be correct and up-to-date. Whenever you change your mailing address, please log on your account at: http://bit.ly/us-login to update the address, and also submit an inquiry through our website at: https://vn.usembassy.gov/ivcontact.